Medicinal Cannabis Jobs
SOUNDS GOOD? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are currently searching for a purpose-driven innovator who can support our growth by successfully managing the development of our unique digital health applications:
- You identify the various stakeholder needs by interacting closely with our users (patients and healthcare professionals) to understand their needs, pains, and how they benefit from the product.
- You set the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- You define product requirements for our digital health applications (web, native iOS/Android) by working closely with our development team and hardware engineers.
- You facilitate and manage agile, cross-functional development teams (hardware technicians, backend/frontend developer, UX/UI designer, etc.)
- You ensure compliance with all regulations for digital medicinal products.
HOW TO CONVINCE US
- You can identify yourself with our mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution.
- You have working experience as a technology product manager – preferably in the digital healthcare industry.
- You possess a proven record in agile product management across all product life cycle stages, especially focusing on starting products from scratch in a startup environment.
- You have experience in leading cross-functional teams, including external freelancers/agencies, with excellent communication skills.
- You have an understanding of regulatory requirements for (digital) medicinal products and data protection requirements (e.g., GDPR)
- You have strong analytical skills and have high standards of quality.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- We provide flexible working hours in an innovative and agile working environment.
- We cherish uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths.
- We foster an open culture and agile way of working with a lot of space to create and develop ideas.
- We pay fair – based on your qualifications and experience.
- We provide internal and external development opportunities because stagnation means a step backward.
- We live an error culture with the motto “Fail fast!” because mistakes make us better if we handle them transparently and learn from them.
- We organize team events for a lot of fun besides work.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
We are a team with a vision: we build the infrastructure for the cannabis revolution in Europe. To achieve this, we live a clear “people first” culture – whether patients or our employees: People always come first.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER Jägerstraße Medicinal Cannabis Jobs
To apply for this job please visit career.sanitygroup.com.