Your one-stop source of market and regulatory strategic data for the CBD industry
We are looking for an entrepreneurial market analyst to join our market analysis team to conduct market and business intelligence research in the tobacco alternatives sector. Working alongside six other analysts, you will generate insightful qualitative and quantitative analysis from primary data (from consumer and industry surveys, interviews) and secondary data (state statistics, desk research) and produce reports on the sector and help position us as a credible and leading voice in the industry.
Working across our publications (ECigIntelligence and TobaccoIntelligence) is an exciting opportunity offering:
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a friendly environment
- Opportunities to work on strategic issues and influence business decisions in one of the world´s new disruptive industries
More than a specific academic background or educational profile, we are looking for energy and an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a start-up where commitment, new ideas, and suggestions are valued more than your grades!
We are looking for new or recent master’s graduates, ideally with some work experience. No work experience is not a deal-breaker, but all candidates should have:
- thoroughness: you dot your “i”s and cross your “t”s
- tenacity: you don´t give up easily
- curiosity: you like to get to the bottom of things
- strong analytical skills: you can structure a problem, ask relevant questions and challenge your output
- resourcefulness: you don´t get freaked out by new situations and come up with creative solutions
- languages: English essential, other (non-Spanish) languages valued
- IT: strong Excel skills essential, other data-analysis packages valued
Providing all the data in one online platform reduces the amount of time and money spent monitoring the sector for multiple international markets.
Our global perspective on the international CBD sector offers you key data such as market trends, key players, regulatory obligations, and industry dynamics. You will also have access to:
- Competitor intelligence, pricing, distribution, and detailed market data
- Industry updates and news analysis, including our expert insights
- The legal and regulatory analysis included in our in-depth reports
- Regular updates are delivered directly to your inbox to make sure you don’t miss any important industry changes.
Market Analyst ECigIntelligence Barcelona
To apply for this job please visit tamarindintelligence.recruitee.com.