Website Swiss Organic Partners AG
Your trusted Partner & Supplier for 100% Swiss Organic CBD
At Swiss Organic Partners AG, we like to put our hands dirty and are visionaries on innovation. We are a fast-growing startup operating in the cannabis industry based in Zürich, Switzerland. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we are farmers, manufacturers, and sellers.
We combine tradition with innovation: with the power of nature, we manufacture 100% organic hemp products and make them easily accessible to everyone. We sell our products internationally under our own brand ALPINOLS as well as white label and bulk for a variety of different international trade customers.
We are looking for a sales enthusiast who will be an integral part of our expanding business and contributing to the expansion of our products across Italy.
- You are a resident and entitled to work in Italy
- You already possess a basic cannabidiol knowledge and experience
- Italian is your mother tongue or speaks the language at a professional level
- Your English is fluent
As a freelance sales/sales agent, you will acquire, support customers, and arrange business for our company on a commission basis to build your own company in the long run.
- Acquisition of new customers to drive sales and company revenue
- Build brand loyalty and promote our portfolio
- Manage stakeholders and conduct price negotiation
- Provide detailed advice on our industry and products
- Implementation of sales-promoting sales and marketing campaigns
- Participation in our sales strategy
- Joining fairs and trade show when required
- Competitor analysis and monitor market trends
- Be able to provide recommendations on advertising material, marketing measures as well as for product development.
- Great enthusiasm for the cannabis business
- Several years of experience in field sales / direct sales / B2B – some networks with supermarkets and chemistries would be beneficial
- Relevant training and experience in wholesale/retail – preferably in the area of food or food supplements
- You enjoy establishing long-term business relationships, communicate in a goal-oriented manner. You thrive for selling and speaking to people
- You have grit and are motivated to achieve and surpass targets
- Build your own business
- Long-term commission income
- Work with the EU pioneer of the cannabis business
- We will teach you everything about the product, inside out, but you must have worked in the cannabidiol industry before
- Growth with a young, dynamic company and team
Do you have a knack for building business relationships? Are you sales driven? If yes, then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and write a short paragraph about yourself and why you are the right person for this position.
Please apply through this website