- This event has passed.
FUTURE CANNABIS STRATEGIES EUROPE 2021
March 23 - March 24
FUTURE CANNABIS STRATEGIES EUROPE – Future Cannabis Strategies brings together business leaders from across the wider European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category for two days of insight, discussion, and debate into how cannabis product manufacturers can understand. Virtual; Mar 23-24, 2021
We are bringing the Future Cannabis Strategy Conference Europe in virtual format straight to your screen!
Future Cannabis Strategies Europe will bring together business leaders from across the wider European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category, this includes CBD/ Cannabis Products & Devices, Beverages, Tobacco/ vapes, Cosmeceuticals & Nutraceuticals, medical cannabis progression, together with solution providers for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can –
- Understand the need for education surrounding cannabis to promote cannabis products in both medical and consumer concepts
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis/ Hemp infused products into existing products.
- Review recent product innovation in formats and portfolio development to identify opportunities for growth
- Follow up on the Food Licence Process to create a safer and more trusted cannabis industry to market.
The Future Cannabis Strategy Conference brings together key opinion leaders from some of the industry’s biggest brands with a mix of small –mid-sized disruptive companies that have shaken up the category with new offerings and methods. We look at the future of cannabis in Europe through the lens of Canada, Australia, and the USA, who are leading in the sector to identify opportunities for market growth.
- Identify gaps in the market born of new regulations, growing trends, and emerging opportunities, as well as key trends in consumer demands that can be leveraged to increase brand relevance and ensure success.
- Meet CEOs, Managing Directors, Commercial Directors, Heads of R&D and Global Expansion, and many more from some of the biggest brands in the industry as well as the most exciting disruptive startups in this intellectually driven conference that will better prepare you for the rapidly developing beverage landscape.
- Take away experiences and insights from your cannabis sector peers so that you can feel confident in your 2021 strategy and beyond by changing course for a more resilient and robust business strategy as the cannabis market continues to strengthen.