CannaList EU offers this European Cannabis Events Calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how Cannabis is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- Cannabis Conclave – a unique opportunity for global investors and policymakers to network and discuss insights with the world’s foremost leaders in the cannabis space. Attendees will be joined by a select number of investors and representatives from other industries, as well as business journalists, regulators, and lawmakers from around the world. Davos, Switzerland; TBA
- The CBD Show – 3 full days CBD event in London, Europe. Hear inspiring talks, find the best products, and meet the best people in Europe to further your industry knowledge. For instance, whatever you are looking to achieve can be found at the event. Learn from the experts and buy from the best. London, UK; Jan 29-30, 2021
- FUTURE CANNABIS STRATEGIES EUROPE – Future Cannabis Strategies brings together business leaders from across the wider European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category for two days of insight, discussion, and debate into how cannabis product manufacturers can understand. Virtual; Mar 23-24, 2021
- THE BODY – the first premium platform for quality CBD lifestyle products for the sports/fitness and beauty/wellness market in Europe. National and leading international brands will present the latest CBD trends and innovative products. Premium retailers and investors will find the latest trends and products and needed information to market, sell, and invest in CBD. Cologne, Germany; Mar 26-27, 2021
- Spannabis – Spannabis is the reference trade show for the cannabis sector worldwide. Seventeen years of culture, innovation, and Cannabis industry, hand in hand with the most outstanding brands of the moment. All the information on Spannabis 2020. Place, how to get there, dates and times, prices, gallery, videos. Virtual; Mar 26-27, 2021
- CannaBiznis Expo 2021 – the first and most influential international Cannabiznis Expo 2021 in this part of Europe, the gateway to the Balkan region. Ljubljana, Slovenia; Apr 1-3, 2022
- Indicasativa – Indicasativa is the first Italian trade show devoted to the hemp world in all its many facets. A catalog of exhibitors that collects the most important European and worldwide producers, a high attendance of professionals, a great and even increasing success of the public, and a wealth of events (inside and at the edge of the fair) make this trade the most important showcase in Italy. Bologna, Italy; Apr 16-18, 2021
- Hempsfair – The Hempsfair in Frankfurt a.M. provides interested parties innovations and product highlights relating to hemp on more than 7000sqm. Frankfurt, Germany; April 17-18, 2021
- Spannabis – Spannabis XVII Edition Spannabis is the reference trade show for the cannabis sector worldwide. Seventeen years of culture, innovation, and cannabis industry, hand in hand with the most outstanding brands of the moment. All the information on Spannabis 2020. Place, how to get there, dates and times, prices, gallery, videos. Barcelona, Spain; postponed to Oct 8-10, 2021
- Hanfexpo – International Hemp & CBD Expo in the MARX HALLE, located in the center of Vienna. The HANFEXPO 2020 is already taking place for the second time from 24th to Apr 26 in the heart of Europe at the MARX HALLE in Vienna. On 13,000 m², 180 national and international exhibitors will present their products to around 8,000 visitors over three days. All companies from the cannabis industry will be offered the best possible platform to show products and innovations and various uses for hemp. The HANFEXPO combines trade fairs, lectures, and workshops under one roof and is a meeting point for hemp enthusiasts, interested visitors, as well as investors, and young entrepreneurs. Discussed topics at the HANFEXPO symposium include Cannabis growing, laws, medicine, clothes, cosmetics, food, material, and many other exciting things. Vienna, Austria; postponed to Nov 19-21, 2021
- World CBD Awards – With the forecasted growth across the CBD industry over the next five years and the emerging markets that pop up globally, comparecbd wanted to create an industry-standard event that recognizes and rewards those companies that strive to keep the industry clean. Barcelona, Spain; postponed to Jul 14-16, 2021
- CBD LIVE Europe – a free virtual CBD and medical cannabis expo for business professionals all over the world. Our third live three-day event is here and this time we’re heading to Europe! Join us from April 28-30, 2021, and virtually attend the biggest dedicated CBD expo you’ve ever experienced. Featuring a host of engaging opportunities that will appeal to businesses and consumers alike. Apr 28-30, 2021
- MJBizDaily’s European Cannabis Symposium – MJBizDaily’s European Cannabis Symposium gathers leaders in the business, research, and legislation of Europe’s medical marijuana and hemp market for an intensive one-day event in Copenhagen, Denmark. Marijuana and hemp professionals will overview industry structures and standards and insight into emerging investment and business opportunities. Copenhagen, Denmark; TBA
- Leafly’s European Medical Cannabis Conference – For the first time, Leafly, the world’s cannabis information resource, brings together international participants and exhibitors at a conference for medical professionals in Europe. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- Cann-Expo – the leading international B2B commercial science event for medical cannabis. Cann-Expo will bring together over 500 international corporate-level individuals and decision-makers from the medical cannabis ecosystem. Licensed producers, manufacturers, distributors, solution providers, government ministries, regulators, policymakers, and medical professionals from across the globe will come together to work towards creating a standardized industry framework for the production of medical cannabis. Athens, Greece; May 26-27, 2021
- CannaTrade – CannaTrade, the oldest hemp fair in Europe! In 1999 the first Swiss Hemp Days took place in Ittigen (Bern); in the following year, the hemp days were presented in Biberist CH. The history of CannaTrade started in 2001, in the fair halls of BEA Expo Bern, due to these Swiss Hemp Days. The editions of CannaTrade in 2008 – 2010 were presented in the exhibition halls of Basel. Until 2016, we organized the fair in a two-years-rhythm at Stadthalle Dietikon/Zurich. The turn of political events, especially in the USA, raises hope again for a soon (?!) ending of the repression and thereby a new chance for CannaTrade to bloom like in “good old times.” Bern, Switzerland; May 28-30, 2021
- Medicinal Cannabis Congress – Doctors, pharmacists, practitioners, scientists, lawyers, representatives of associations, and industry will meet at the CME relevant congress on Cannabis in medical care and therapy. The varied program guarantees a scientifically demanding and result-oriented specialist event. During the three days of the event, you will have in-depth access to practical application examples, clinical results, and an overview of the legal, ethical, and actual circumstances surrounding the prescription of innovative therapeutics. The Medicinal Cannabis Congress 2020 will be rounded off by a separate industry exhibition for trade visitors, where companies will present their latest research and production results. Berlin, Germany; Jun 4-5, 2021
- Mary Jane Berlin – GERMANY’S BIGGEST CANNABIS EXPO IS STARTING IN BERLIN! After more than 12 years, it returns to Germany – with over 3,000 m2 of hall space and 2,500 m2 of outdoor space is” Mary Jane Berlin,” the biggest German Cannabis exhibition with more than 100 national and international exhibitors. “Mary Jane Berlin” is not only an exhibition but also a festival. In combination with our exhibitors, food stalls, live concerts, and lectures about cannabis’ therapeutic effects, an extensive cultural and entertainment program is offered. As a Mary Jane Berlin visitor, we inform you about the variety of THE green power plant – like food, cosmetics, building material, medicine, and much more! Berlin, Germany; Postponed to Oct 2021
- European Cannabis Week – This unique week-long event will feature political, science, health, investment, cultural and networking events focused on Cannabis. London, UK, June 2021
- EIHA Hemp Conference – The EIHA Hemp Conference is the biggest event on industrial hemp worldwide. A new record was set in 2019 with 415 participants from 49 countries. June 15-16, 2021
- Cannabis Business Europe 2021 – Leaders from Europe’s top companies will come together to network and have in-depth discussions on the European hemp, cannabis, and CBD industry. Frankfurt, Germany; Jun 22-23, 2021