After the legalization of low THC cannabis, almost everyone has shown interest in trying the ‘magic products’ that contain CBD. CBD oils, CBD creams, just to mention a few. Why it has been legalized, you may ask. First of all, cannabis is divided into three groups or families of plants. Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis Ruderalis. Our main attention is on Cannabis Sativa strains or varieties like Marijuana and Hemp. Marijuana is illegal because it contains a lot of THC, which has psychoactive effects on users. Effects that make consumers addicted. But this is not the case with hemp. You cannot “get high” with hemp. Hemp that contains less than 0.3% THC or no THC at all is legal to cultivate, sell, and use.
What is the difference between hemp and marijuana?
So, as a conclusion on the differences between hemp and marijuana, let’s just state that cannabis contains more THC than hemp. And hemp contains more CBD than marijuana, thus making it more demanded by people. Why? Because CBD or cannabidiol has a lot of benefits that humans use for the well-being of their mind and body. A lot of people already use it daily, making it a routine for themselves and also for their pets. The feedback is mostly good, if not all, good. These days your doctor or your pets vet most probably knows for many of the benefits of using CBD products such as CBD oil or CBD containing creams or hemp oil. Anyway, below we will make a shortlist of the health problems this cannabinoid solves or helps cure or simply stimulate your body and mind for good.
The benefits CBD offers are numerous, and not everyone knows about them. Before going further, it is crucial to state another exciting thing. Research has found that humans have an endocannabinoid system with receptors that stimulate the immune system.
What are the benefits of CBD?
After a lot of research, after several studies, there is now a good amount of information about this matter, but the investigation is continuing. The info accumulated shows that CBD has amazing beneficial effects that can be vital in dealing with a lot of health problems and disorders. These benefits have a role or help most of the human organs, including the brain, heart, skin, eyes, etc. It is also usable for treating and alleviating the symptoms of many diseases such as epilepsy, anxiety, or inflammation, just to mention a few. The most evident properties of CBD are:
- Serves as an anti-inflammatory compound – This beneficial property of cannabidiol serves as a reducer of pain and inflammation by stimulating the receptors on humans’ cannabinoid system and, as a result producing an analgesic effect.
- Helps for a better sleeping experience – The CBD compound has relaxing properties that help those who have sleep problems or have trouble falling asleep. Taking CBD prevents insomnia and improves sleep.
- Good on controlling anxiety – Manages to control or regulate mood, thus helps anxiety sufferers. It helps to avoid depression and also acts positively on post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Relieves schizophrenia symptoms – Can help regulate some symptoms related to schizophrenia, symptoms that could not be controlled using other medicines.
- Effectiveness regarding nausea – Has benefits regarding vomiting and nausea, therefore, helping humans who undergo chemotherapy treatments.